Sunday, April 08, 2007
A Busy Family
This child is keeping us VERY busy. :)
Just last night she officially crawled, so we will be on the go a lot more now. She cruises down the couch and wants to stand all the time. Today at church she decided to "sing" with the choir and say "dadadada." This continued this afternoon when I would ask her to say "mamama" and she would proceed to say "dadada." (Matt is loving every second of it!) She is a bundle of energy and we are loving each and every moment!
The next few weeks and months will keep us very busy. Grandma Caroline is coming to visit this coming weekend and Grampa Rick and Carolyn will be coming the next. We have weddings (including Grandma Terry's) and graduations (Uncle Chris and Aunt Katie both graduate this year!) and other events coming up. And while we won't be able to make it to California for Aunt Katie's graduation, we will be going for Grandma Terry's wedding. Lorelai will be quite the traveller before she is even a year old!
With all that is coming up, I am sure Lorleai will keep us on our toes, but it is well worth it. She is our everything and we wouldn't have it any other way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
crawling? WOW!!! Matt was about 8 mos when he started crawling too...but only did that for a month and then he started walking! Once he started walking and talking any control I thought I had was OVER! haha. Well she gets prettier and smarter by the second. I can't wait to see her(and all of you)in July.
I LOVE your new blog look! What exciting news that Lorelai has made it to another milestone. She'll be cruising in no time!
Post a Comment