Ok- so I opened this up and started playing it, not realizing that I had a Myspace page open that was playing "Little Wonders" by Rob Thomas. So the music is playing overtop of the video and I started crying... Listen to the lyrics to the song.. and it fits with your video perfectly... I'm such a sap.
She's just a cruisin', isn't she? Won't be too long now and she'll be learning to steer a bicycle and then a car. Oh, time goes much too quickly. I can't believe she'll be walking soon. Wasn't she just born yesterday?
3 comments:
Well at least she takes the same path every time, that way you'll be able to stay one step ahead of her...hopefully.
I like the "Mommy Cam" because it allows for some entertaining commentary.
Ok- so I opened this up and started playing it, not realizing that I had a Myspace page open that was playing "Little Wonders" by Rob Thomas. So the music is playing overtop of the video and I started crying...
Listen to the lyrics to the song.. and it fits with your video perfectly...
I'm such a sap.
She's just a cruisin', isn't she? Won't be too long now and she'll be learning to steer a bicycle and then a car. Oh, time goes much too quickly. I can't believe she'll be walking soon. Wasn't she just born yesterday?
Blessings!
Post a Comment