This is a cute picture. . .
Congrats! LOL! You look so happy in the pic! Bec <><
whoo hoo! You both look MAHVELOUS!!! See you in a few weeks! Love, GrammaTerry
That's so cool! And a cool picture of you too.
You're both WAY famous in my book! Sorry, I don't get the Bryan paper, but if I did I'd ask you to autograph my copy! See you next week!
And it looks like they even spelled your names correctly. . . you MUST be INCREDIBLY famous and important!~l(I'll see if my parents saved that one)
Carrie- absolutely adorable!!! I'm so excited to finally get to meet this beautiful little girl next week!!Candace
Post a Comment
7 comments:
This is a cute picture. . .
Congrats! LOL! You look so happy in the pic! Bec <><
whoo hoo! You both look MAHVELOUS!!! See you in a few weeks! Love, GrammaTerry
That's so cool! And a cool picture of you too.
You're both WAY famous in my book! Sorry, I don't get the Bryan paper, but if I did I'd ask you to autograph my copy! See you next week!
And it looks like they even spelled your names correctly. . . you MUST be INCREDIBLY famous and important!
~l
(I'll see if my parents saved that one)
Carrie- absolutely adorable!!! I'm so excited to finally get to meet this beautiful little girl next week!!
Candace
Post a Comment