Saturday, August 04, 2007

A Convention, A Wedding, Two Weeks, 6000+ Miles...Whew!



We can hardly believe that Lorelai will be a year old in just one short week! She is doing so much right now it seems as if there is something new each and every day! She's running around like a crazy girl and into everything. Some of her favorite things to do right now are:
  • Barking at dogs. When she hears a dog bark or sees a dog (or cat, or any other 4 legged animal) she says "fffff." It's more like she is sucking in air than anything, but we know what she's doing.
  • Waving when she hears hi or bye. She loves to wave. Even sometimes when I answer the phone she will wave and say "hi."
  • She says ma, da, kiki (for Aunt Pookie), ba (for bottle), hi, and I am sure some others I can't think of right now.
  • If she doesn't know where someone or something is when you ask her a question she puts her hands up as to say, "I don't know."
  • How big is Lorelai? SO BIG! And she puts her hands over her head.
  • She has hillbilly teeth. She has her two bottom teeth, her top middle tooth and a random side tooth. Really, she looks like a hillbilly!


I could go on all day about all the cute things she does, but I will leave it at this for now.

3 comments:

The Smiths said...

Happy Birthday Lorelai!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy almost Birthday Lorelai!

Anonymous said...

2 more days Lorelai and you will be one year old! A lot has happened for our entire family in the past year but the high point has been YOU!!! I wish I could be there on your birthday...but since I can't...just know that YOUR Gramma Terry thinks you are the cutest, sweetest, smartest little girl around. Love you...