It's been so long since I've had time to check in with you Lorelai (they actually expect me to do work at my job, can you imagine?)! It's good to know some things never change. You are still cute as a button! ~l
Dear Lorelai... Tell your mommy and daddy that I love the video clips. It makes me not miss you quite so much. Happy Thanksgiving sweetheart! Love You!
"I Thank my God every time I think of you" Philippians 1:3
2 comments:
It's been so long since I've had time to check in with you Lorelai (they actually expect me to do work at my job, can you imagine?)! It's good to know some things never change. You are still cute as a button!
~l
Dear Lorelai...
Tell your mommy and daddy that I love the video clips. It makes me not miss you quite so much. Happy Thanksgiving sweetheart! Love You!
"I Thank my God every time I think of you"
Philippians 1:3
Post a Comment