Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Happy Birthday, Dada!

Well, I am finally feeling better and my nose has stopped running! So let's update you a little!

Grandma Caroline and Aunt Pookie came to visit a couple weeks ago. It was so much fun to have them here! Aunt Pookie got me an animal book with stickers. I love the book, but sometimes I think the stickers are bugs or something and get a little scared. Mama has been working with me to not be scared of them, though. Grandma Caroline brought me two books and a backpack. Ever since Mama and Dada asked the family to scale back on Christmas, Grandma Caroline finds all kinds of other holidays to buy me things for. She said this was for Daylight Savings Time! The books are so cool, but Mama says she is sick of reading them. The one has a caterpillar in it and I take my finger and go "wiggle, wiggle, wiggle" with it when I read that page. (Grandma taught me that!) I was really sad to see them leave and cried for a while when they did. But Mama says they will be back for Thanksgiving. I am glad they take time to come see me even though gas prices are high and tolls are outrageous!

The weather is getting colder, so we haven't been going outside as much. That makes both me and Mama sad. We did go do some Christmas shopping last week. I don't really remember Christmas last year, but from what Mama tells me I will be getting some presents. She said that Baby Jesus got three presents on Christmas and so from her and Dada I will get three presents. Then, this jolly fat guy named Santa is going to leave me presents in a big sock, I guess. All I know is a really big box came in the mail the other day and after Mama put pretty paper all over it, Dada put it in the garage to take to PA with us next month. Hmm...wonder how to open that door?

I have been testing Mama and Dada more lately. I like to see how far I can push them. I usually end up getting my bottom smacked and a time out. I think I will keep trying to see how nuts I can drive them. I am pretty sure they are almost there!

Today is Dada's 23rd birthday! I gave him 23 kisses this morning. He's such a good Dada and I love him so much. He took me to WalMart the other day without Mama! I think he wanted to spend some time with just me. On Sunday, after the Steelers won their game, my friends Abby, Tori and Quinn came over with their mommies and daddies and we played for a while. We had a little party for Dada and it was lots of fun. I had to go to bed before the Chargers game, but I hear it was a pretty good game and they won! :) What a great day for football!

Mama took my Christmas pics on Friday night/Saturday morning. She says she is really happy with the way they turned out. Here's a sneak peek:


Ok, well this was quite a post for me. I need to go read more for now. Till next time...

No comments: