Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving Weekend


Wow that was a fun weekend! Aunt Pookie came last Wednesday morning to visit for what Mama kept calling Turkey Day! I had lots of fun playing with Aunt Pookie and making her read every book I have. She brought me a really cute pair of pink yoga capris. They will be great when the weather gets warmer. I can't wait to wear them all the time!

Then, on Thursday, Grandma and Pap got here around 10:30 in the morning. Grandma brought me an outfit and book for Thanksgiving. She also brought me a bag of gifts from Gram Toy and Pappy Brat. They sent me a a hat, some mittens, booties, and a camera. I love taking pictures with it. Just look:
At about noon we had Turkey Dinner. Grandma had brought a butternut Squash Casserole and man was it yummy! It was the only thing I wanted to eat!! The rest of the day we were pretty lazy, Mama called it Turkey coma.

Mama and Grandma must not have been able to sleep because I heard them get up at 4:00 on Friday morning to go to WalMart. When they got home they were really excited and had got some good deals. Grandma and Pap gave us an early Christmas gift: a Portable DVD player. Mama says we will put it in the car when we go to Pennsylvania for Christmas. She said I can watch Finding Nemo on the way! I can't wait!!

After Aunt Pookie left on Friday (she had to work), we went to Defiance to shop more. We at lunch at BW's and then went to the mall and shopped, shopped, shopped! I got Dada's gift and Grandma got a lot of shopping done. By the time we hit the last store, though, I was exhausted and fell asleep in the cart and Mama had to pick me up and carry me.

I had a fun weekend with Aunt Pookie, Grandma and Pap. We get to see them December 21 when we head to Pennsylvania for Christmas.

Till Next Time...

No comments: