Thursday, February 21, 2008

Overdue Update


Mommy says she has been too busy to update, so I thought I would give you all an update since it's been over a month!

Let's see...Well, after Hannah was born me and Mommy went to Miss Nicole's house a lot to help out. I think she and Mommy just wanted time to visit, but I know we helped a little. That is when I wasn't hitting or Abby was biting. Sometimes I just want to help Abby and she won't listen. I shouldn't hit her because when I do I have to go to time out. I have a time out spot at Miss Nicole's and at home. It's not very fun. I guess I should start listening...

I talk a lot now. It's nice because Mommy and Daddy understand more of what I want. My new favorite words are "mo" (more), "Hannah", "nooonoonooo" (no...Mommy doesn't like this one), "Booowl" (bowl), and "uh oh". I know lots more animal sounds and will mimic just about anything anyone says. I am getting better at using my spoon and fork, although most times I just hold it in my one hand and pick food up with the other! I got my one year molars, but am still waiting on my all of my cuspids and one of my incisors. I have weird teethI have my 18 month appointment next week (a little late) with a new Doctor. I am excited to see how smart they say I am!

Gramma Terry and Bebo ('bobo") just left from a visit out here. We had lots of fun. Gramma brought me a little present every morning. I got lots of Dora stuff, some books, some clothes, and lots of love. Gramma thought it was really funny when I would snort like a pig, so I snorted a LOT while they were here. I was sad to see them go, but I know we will see them again and hopefully soon.


Ok, I know I talk about me a lot, so I did want to tell you that we just got a new couch and entertainment center in our living room. The couch is so big and comfy, I love it! To accommodate the new couch Mommy and Daddy moved the computer out of the front room and into their bedroom...that could be another reason she hasn't updated. I don't like to give her much time to herself.

One more thing about me... Nichole and Jeremiah, thank you for noticing how long my hair is getting. I am very proud that I can wear piggies everyday in them. Mommy thinks my bangs are a little out of control though and may need a trim here pretty soon. We'll let you know on that one.

Ok that should be sufficient. Keep bugging Mommy when she doesn't update. I know it will make her want to more often. She said she'd try to post a new video of me soon, too.

Hope you all are doing well!

Love,
Lorelai

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lorelai...We had such an AWESOME time with you. You are smarter than anyone else's grandkids! I am so sure of this that I told every lady this in my bible study group! I love you!!! See you as soon as I can! Love you! GrammaTerry

Jennifer said...

Lorelai,

Thank you for the update! You are getting so very big and grown up. And, it sounds like you are very helpful ... and I'm sure if Abby really thought about it she would think the same thing :)

Please tell your Mommy hello for me. We had a cluster meeting this week and I miss her every time! Please let her know she is welcome to join us any time!

Hugs!

Lindsay @ 402CenterStreet.blogspot.com said...

Lorelai,
Thanks for updating! I had to get on my mommy's case too. What do our mom's think is so important that they can't keep the world informed on how cute and sweet we are? Geesh!
~Lily

Cassandra said...

Lorelai,
Aunt Pubba thinks it is time for another update.. :)

Cassandra said...

Lorelai,
Aunt Pubba thinks it is time for another update.. :)