Happy 4th Anniversary to my incredible husband.
A man who is buff. (Thought you'd appreciate me throwing that in the mix!)
A man who drives me absolutely bonkers one minute and has me laughing hysterically the next.
A man who has done everything to make our family the best it can be.
A man who is the best daddy in the whole entire world.
A man who supports me and loves me through good times and bad.
A man who is buff. (Thought you'd appreciate me throwing that in the mix!)
A man who drives me absolutely bonkers one minute and has me laughing hysterically the next.
A man who has done everything to make our family the best it can be.
A man who is the best daddy in the whole entire world.
A man who supports me and loves me through good times and bad.
A man who is truly my everything and I love with all of my heart.
I love you, Matthew!
I love you, Matthew!
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!
Love you all...
Mom
Happy Anniversary Carrie and Matt!!
-Krystal
Happy Anniversary!! Bec <><
Post a Comment