Thursday, September 25, 2008

3 Months Till Christmas...

...which means baby sister will be here in less than three months!!! Here's a new picture of Mommy from Sunday. She is 29 weeks here:


She has been a sewing maniac lately and has been making things for the baby. Here are the soakers she made:

And here are the longies (she made a pink pair too, but no pic yet):

She's quite the talented lady, let me tell you! She said once she gets the rest of the diapers for baby sister she'll post a picture of the shelf in our room. I have to say that I really like cloth diapers. Mommy put a pull up on me the other day because she wanted to be sure I didn't have an accident at the park and it was so itchy. I kept telling Mommy, too!

Speaking of potty training, Mommy says that I am officially potty trained. I have been going to the store and church and everywhere else with just my big girl panties on. I am peeing and pooping on the potty and sometimes I even go in and go myself cause I am such a big girl! :) I still wear cloth diapers at bedtime and naptime, but Mommy says that is normal. I even wake up dry sometimes and Mommy gets so excited! Last weekend we went to Fort Wayne and I stayed dry ALL day!

Anyway...things are good around here. The weather has been so nice lately and I have got to spend lots of time at the park and outside. This past Monday, Dorothy came and took me and Mommy to the park for a picnic. It was so much fun! Then on Tuesday we had another picnic with Tori, Quinn and Monica!! I just love this nice fall weather!


Hope you all are doing well!

2 comments:

Lindsay @ 402CenterStreet.blogspot.com said...

29 weeks? Wow! Tell your mommy she's looking great! Cute red dress too!

Hooray Lorelai with your big girl panties!

~l

Mary-Frances Kenney said...

You look fabulous Carrie!!!
-mf