Monday, October 13, 2008

The Park, Punkins and Pregnancy

It's been quite the busy October for me! Let's see, where do I start? Well, as I said before we have been spending lots of time at the park since it's been so nice. My favorite thing at the park is the acorns. I love the scoop them up and bring them home. Daddy thinks I have too many, but they are great to cook in my kitchen and have picnics with. Here's a picture of me with a bunch in my hand to take home from the park.


And here's just a goofy picture of me. Mommy says I look cute. I was just being silly.


One last park picture. It's me and Dorothy. We went and had a picnic and then played. Dorothy was telling me stories about acorns and their hats here. I love Dorothy! She's so much fun!


Grandma and Aunt Pubby came to visit this weekend. I had a lot of fun with them here! On Friday we went to Fort Wayne so "Pub" could look at wedding dresses. She found one she likes and it is so pretty! She asked me and mommy to be in her wedding so I got to try on dresses too. Mommy's belly got in the way when she tried, so I guess we'll have to go back after Baby Sissy gets here. (For anyone wondering, they set a wedding date of October 17, 2009.)


On Saturday we went to the Pumpkin Patch. With this warm fall weather we didn't stay long. But I did pick out a punkin.


And I got to "milk a cow" just like Uncle Jacob!!! It was really fun and I just kept going back over and milking. Uncle Jacob even says I look like I was doing it right! Yay for me!!


Grandma and Pubby had to leave today. I kept telling them "no home", but they didn't listen. Grandma said she and Pap are coming back in a few weeks, so I guess I can wait till then.


Mommy is doing well. She's 32 weeks now and says she feels it. She likes being pregnant, but I think I am giving her a run for her money. I don't sit still for long, so when I am content, she tries to rest a little. She says the only thing she doesn't like about being pregnant right now is other people's advice and comments. I guess they did it when she was pregnant with me too because she blogged about it. Some people... But anyway, not too much longer till "Baby Sissy" gets here!! I can't wait!

That's all for now. I need a nap.

~lcg

No comments: