Remember how I told you the Mahan Family got their referral for Malia? Well in just 7 short days they will be traveling to China to get her! Please keep them in prayer as they prepare for this journey that will change their lives in a most amazing way!
We can't wait for that playdate, Malia!!!
2 comments:
I don't even know them and I feel a little teary. How exciting!!
I'm finally getting a breather and have the opportunity to check my favorite blogs...
Thank you!!! Thank you for all your prayers and encouragement ... and just plain sharing in our excitement! We're almost done with day 5 and will begin day 4 of our countdown in just an hour. It's so hard to believe our wait is almost over!
Hope you're feeling better. If it helps at all you look pretty darn good at almost 34 weeks!
Post a Comment