Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm gonna be a big sister...

...in just a few weeks and since Mommy has been crying like daily lately cause I won't be her "baby" anymore, she and Daddy took me to Fort Wayne today and let me get a special gift. We went to Build a Bear. It was lots of fun and I got a bunny and I named her Hoppie. I picked the name all by myself and Mommy and Daddy were very impressed. I had lots of fun picking her and her outfit out.


We also finished our Christmas shopping (Mommy only had a couple things to get.) So now we are all set. Presents bought and wrapped and I have my big sister present! I could get used to this whole big sister thing if I get gifts! :) Here are some more pictures of our fun time at Build a Bear:

Build a Bear (or Bunny)

And now for Mommy's 37 week pictures. Not for the faint of heart.



Mommy goes to the Doc on Tuesday, so we'll let you know how it goes.
love,
lcg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's almost time for baby! yay!

p.s. Bryan would love this picture. haha.

LOVE YOU!