I was just talking to great Aunt Debbie "Lynn" and aunt Kait"lyn" and they are so thrilled that you have a part of their name in yours! Much Love to my beautiful granddaughters!
I guess I not very smart at blogging cause I did it on Sunday morning and must not have taken. Maat and Carrie I am soo excited about Baby Maelynn, since LYNN is my middle name. I hope Lorelai is adusting to the new baby, she is beauitful Love to All, Aunt Debbie
11 comments:
She is beautiful! I love her and I love you all! -Aunt Pubby
I thank God that you are well. Thank you God for another beautiful granddaughter, :):)
What a gift...
Congratulations Carrie & the entire Gardner family!!! Have fun with those newborn cloth moments :) -- and I LOVE the name Maelynn!
Congrats!! She's a cutie!!
Congratulations!
She's so cute! Ah, I wish I could hold her! I love you guys! Merry Christmas!
I told you the 12th was a GREAT day to have a baby! ;)
She couldn't be more beautiful! (Love the hat too!! Ha!)
~l
I am bursting with joy!! :) She is just as beautiful as her big sister!! Congrats to all of you!!
I was just talking to great Aunt Debbie "Lynn" and aunt Kait"lyn" and they are so thrilled that you have a part of their name in yours!
Much Love to my beautiful granddaughters!
CONGRATULATIONS! Yea, what a cutie pie. You guys must be so thrilled. What a blessed Christmas this will be for you all.
I guess I not very smart at blogging cause I did it on Sunday morning and must not have taken. Maat and Carrie I am soo excited about Baby Maelynn, since LYNN is my middle name. I hope Lorelai is adusting to the new baby, she is beauitful
Love to All, Aunt Debbie
Post a Comment