Lorelai...tell your mommy and daddy that its always a challenge when you are raising the best and brightest! Love you...
Aunt Debbie says OMG you are some funny little girl. SO SMART
Hahaha!! That is so great! Bec <><
I like the way she thinks. Except I want a cookie instead of ice cream.
Wait a minute, you mean you can't have ice cream for breakfast? lol. Lorelai, you are too funny.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Lorelai...tell your mommy and daddy that its always a challenge when you are raising the best and brightest!
Love you...
Aunt Debbie says OMG you are some funny little girl. SO SMART
Hahaha!! That is so great! Bec <><
I like the way she thinks. Except I want a cookie instead of ice cream.
Wait a minute, you mean you can't have ice cream for breakfast? lol. Lorelai, you are too funny.
Post a Comment