Hi Baby Girl! See you in one month!Love to all
lol, it looks like she's trying to hold up one finger. Little smartie. ;)Happy one month birthday Maelynn!
1 month already?!?!?! WOW! What a lovely little lady!! Imogen was 9lbs, 2oz at one month and I thought that was a lot...you must have some good milk in there :)Rosalie
Sometimes I feel like I need a shirt that says, "Mom's Milk Bar. Open 24/7" or "Old Faithful" :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hi Baby Girl! See you in one month!
Love to all
lol, it looks like she's trying to hold up one finger. Little smartie. ;)
Happy one month birthday Maelynn!
1 month already?!?!?! WOW! What a lovely little lady!! Imogen was 9lbs, 2oz at one month and I thought that was a lot...you must have some good milk in there :)
Rosalie
Sometimes I feel like I need a shirt that says, "Mom's Milk Bar. Open 24/7" or "Old Faithful" :)
Post a Comment