
Lorelai and Maelynn in their gDiapers
Which leads me to this post...
"So how are cloth diapers working for you?"
"Are you still doing that cloth diaper thing?"
"How was cloth diapering while you were away from home?"
"What's that thing you have on her?"
Yeah these are all questions we have been asked since Maelynn was born. I just wanted to let any of you who were curious know that we LOVE cloth diapers. (Probably Mommy more than Daddy, but he does a GREAT job with them, too and likes them just fine.) I have even taken the step to use cloth wipes and wouldn't do it any differently. Seriously, people, cloth diapers are so much cooler than we we were babies! The laundry isn't bad, just a few more loads a week and her little (or big) bum looks so cute in soft diapers. She hasn't worn a disposable since we left the hospital and the only diapers we have bought in the past 6 months are cloth ones. How awesome is that?!!?
4 comments:
That's pretty fancy photography. :)
You keep up these great pictures and you'll have your stuff published someday. Who'll want Anne Geddes...when they can have Carrie Gardner's photos? :)
Love to all
I'm over my short-lived CD obsession for the moment. My husband does work for a diaper factory. haha. But the picture is so so cute!
I think it's great that you are using the cloth diapers! I've learned a lot from Rosalie and it defintely seems more beneficial for the babies...and not so hard on the parents:) I've enjoyed seeing the pictures of Maelynn and can't wait to meet her soon!!! Love to all the Gardner fam:)
That is an amazing picture Carrie! And you will continue to get those questions for quite awhile :-) We still do! I'm so happy you love cloth diapering!guess what? We've switched to cloth wipes too!
And for the record: We've never bought a disposable diaper. ever.
Post a Comment