As most of you know for the past 4 years Matt has been in the screening process to be an Ohio State Trooper. He received a call from the recruitment office in Columbus this afternoon saying that he has successfully completed the entire application process. So we are excited to tell you that he will be a part of the 149th Ohio State Highway Patrol Academy class which begins on May 13. He will be required to live at the academy Monday - Friday for 7 months and will graduate December 2009. While in training, Mommy, Lorelai and Maelynn will continue to live in Bryan...with some trips to PA to break up the time. Once Matt is assigned to a post, we will relocate.
Thank you all for your support and prayers over the past few years. Please keep up the prayers as the next 7 months will be hard on us all, but totally worth it in the end.
10 comments:
Woohoo! Congrats! I'll be praying for you all. And you know you have a place to stay in Columbus when you need it!
Congratulations Matt. I am proud of you!
Jim Boyd
Hooray!!! Congratulations! :)
That's awesome! way to hang in there and preserver.
Awesome! Your family will be in my prayers!
That's my boy!!!
Congrat Gardner Family and to Matt for sticking it out :) That is very exciting for him!
Congrats!!! If Matt needs anything he can give Craig a call/give me a call then I can pass his number on!!! Keep us updated....(we cop wives have to stick together!!!) Candace
I know I'm really late on the congratulations, but didn't want to miss it completely! I understand all too well what it means to persevere in honor of a dream. Way to hang in there! And, congratulations!!!
I know I'm really late on the congratulations, but didn't want to miss it completely! I understand all too well what it means to persevere in honor of a dream. Way to hang in there! And, congratulations!!!
Post a Comment