
1. What is something mommy always says to you?
Come Here!
2. What makes mommy happy?
Lorelai no cry
3. What makes mommy sad?
I cry
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
you tickle me
5. What was your mom like as a child?
you wore my robe (she is understanding that Maelynn is wearing some of her old clothes, I guess I did too...)
6. How old is your mom?
one
7. How tall is your mom?
Stand up. Up up! (hands stretched above head)
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
play laundry
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
be quiet
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
I love you so much (I guess her love will make me famous)
11. What is your mom really good at?
cleaning up me toys
12. What is your mom not very good at?
at Chuck E Cheese (not sure on this...haha)
13. What does your mom do for her job?
make dinner
14. What's your mom's favorite food?
chicken nuggets
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
you wear a necklace and I love you (I always wear my Mother and Child Necklace and she knows it's because I love her)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Abby Cadabby
No comments:
Post a Comment