Thursday, November 16, 2006

Password

So we are protecting our privacy. We put up a password. It was annoying. So I will be sending out periodical updates with links for the pictures from a secure site. If you would like to be on that list, let me know. (If you typically get baby updates, you will continue to get those.)

I am truly sorry that we have had to be so crazy lately. It is so sad how much you can't trust people nowadays. So the password is gone. Hallelujah. But some people are stupid. Ugh.

5 comments:

Moore Praise said...

Carrie this is Kelly from California. I went to Rock Springs and was in th e women's bible study. I would love to get updates and pictures. My e-mail is kgoose1@juno.com. Thanks. Your family is beautiful. God Bless

Anonymous said...

I would like to get updates, can you add me?

Anonymous said...

Hey Carrie, its Krystal... id like to recieve updates too.. could you add me to your list.. moons_stars85@hotmail.com. Hope you all had a good thanksgiving!

Krystal

Anonymous said...

Hi Carrie! This is Shannon Johns. My mom and me would like to recieve updates also. We love looking at pictures of Lorelai. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

This is Shannon Johns again. My email address is stardust_34_8@yahoo.com

Thanks!