Hey Carrie! I was wondering what site you update for your family blog? I have been looking at this one lately, but it doesn't seem like you're updating it. My email is rvboyle@hotmail.com. Thanks! I just loved following along with your pregnancy and then finally seeing baby Lorelai! The pictures of her and your husband are amazing...so similar!
6 comments:
Wow, that's amazing! Lauren looks just like Gary, too. She is definitely Daddy's little girl!
I love this! I loved it in the email, too. I think it's amazing. :)
WOW! I am amazed!
Thanks for the advice. I hate bananas but I hate leg cramps more. :)
~lindsay
Hey Carrie! I was wondering what site you update for your family blog? I have been looking at this one lately, but it doesn't seem like you're updating it. My email is rvboyle@hotmail.com. Thanks! I just loved following along with your pregnancy and then finally seeing baby Lorelai! The pictures of her and your husband are amazing...so similar!
Thanks,
Rosalie
updateeee=]
Post a Comment