Lorelai is 5 months and one week old and amazing. She is sitting up on her own (has been for a couple weeks) and loves to just sit and play. Her feet may be her favorite thing to play with. It drives me nuts, though, because she has wet socks all day long!
We had moved her into her big girl car seat and then the weather got COLD so we went back to the "bucket." We were trying to prepare her for our trip to California, but we are sure she will do just fine. We are super excited for her to see the ocean and feel warm weather again!
Here's a picture since you have been so patient in waiting for an update:

I am thinking I will update a little more often, and still send picture out updates through email. I maintain privacy and blogging! :)
3 comments:
What a beautiful family! She's so adorable! I hope all is well with the Gardner fam... I'm in Steelers country this year (college in PA), so I think of Carrie often. :) God bless!
I also HATE tomato, so V8 is out although I am trying to choke down 8 oz. of the V8 Fruity mix daily. It's a toss up between which I dislike more bananas or V8 Fusion. :)
~lindsay
You should post more often. I put the password thingy on Cali's and it has worked really well.
Of course, no one ever posts comments so I just *assume* that people have caught the hang of logging in... I could be wrong.
Post a Comment