I'd love to get together sometime. It's probably best to coordinate schedule's with Ryan via i.m. He tends to have a better handle on our prior committments.
I'm glad you're enjoying following my pregnancy. I can't count how many times I've refered to your pregnancy blog for that little "Am I normal?" reassurance. :)
FYI, I'm having a shower in Bryan the first weekend in May. If you don't get an invite, let me know. I mentioned it to mom, but well, sometimes I'm not sure she's listening. O.k., now I'm seeing this would have been better as an e-mail and is making for a very long comment. Apologies. ~lindsay
Hey did you see the new blogger has a way where only people you choose can see your blog? So you can put in the email addresses of those who you want. I haven't tried yet myself just thought I'd let you know. :)
4 comments:
I'd love to get together sometime. It's probably best to coordinate schedule's with Ryan via i.m. He tends to have a better handle on our prior committments.
I'm glad you're enjoying following my pregnancy. I can't count how many times I've refered to your pregnancy blog for that little "Am I normal?" reassurance. :)
FYI, I'm having a shower in Bryan the first weekend in May. If you don't get an invite, let me know. I mentioned it to mom, but well, sometimes I'm not sure she's listening. O.k., now I'm seeing this would have been better as an e-mail and is making for a very long comment. Apologies.
~lindsay
6 months already?!?1 Unbelievable! Lorelai sure is a cutie-pie!
Hey did you see the new blogger has a way where only people you choose can see your blog? So you can put in the email addresses of those who you want. I haven't tried yet myself just thought I'd let you know. :)
I've snitched more than a few good ideas from your pregnancy blog. :) Thanks!
~l
Post a Comment