I am sitting here looking at this picture and wondering if that was really me with Lorelai and better yet, wondering if that is really Lorelai??? A little baby that was so helpless and slept so much and stayed in one place and could nap on the couch without a hundred pillows in front of her. And now I have a baby girl who is becoming very independant, rolls everywhere she goes, and is napping on the couch right now with a cushion in front of her just in case she decides to roll. My baby is growing up...Oh my goodness...Where has the time gone?
If you haven't noticed, I enjoy comparison pictures. They make me smile. :)

2 comments:
I like side by side comparisons too. They grow so fast, don't they? Cute hair cut, I still like it long though :)
I can't believe she's so big! We do need to get together! And I think that Emma would love to get semi-attacked by Lorelai. She loves kids younger than her!
Post a Comment