Taking care of my babies...


Spending time with Abby and her baby...

Making sure my purse is full of all the necessities of life...


Cheering on the Black and Gold...

Loving Mama and Dada...(and showing off my teeth)


Trying on my new winter coat to make sure I am ready for the snow...

Looking out the front of the car cause I'm a big girl in my carseat...

Being the darn cutest toddler ever to walk the face of the earth...

And even finding time for a nap...

Lily, look what you have to look forward to!! :)
2 comments:
You have one of the cutest toddlers ever, seriously. Not many left in the world like her. Her outfits are absolutely adorable! She's so your daughter Carrie.
I cuddle Lily now and I think, "Oh, I don't ever want her to grow up! This stage is so nice" and then I see these pictures of little miss personality here and I can't hardly wait for what the next several months hold.
Lorelai, you sure do keep busy! What a beautiful young lady you are!
~l
Post a Comment