Whoa! I was just here and then I came back and the whole site was different! Guess it was time for a change? (Haven't watched the video yet--I'm at work--but looking forward to watching when I get home)~l
I love the videos and updates. I especailly like the last video (birthday). She is such a cutie. Thanks for sharing. Becca <><
That was great editing! Good Job! Two thumbs up. :)
What a great clip of her and that lollipop! I know what I want to get her for Christmas! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Whoa! I was just here and then I came back and the whole site was different! Guess it was time for a change? (Haven't watched the video yet--I'm at work--but looking forward to watching when I get home)
~l
I love the videos and updates. I especailly like the last video (birthday). She is such a cutie. Thanks for sharing. Becca <><
That was great editing! Good Job! Two thumbs up. :)
What a great clip of her and that lollipop! I know what I want to get her for Christmas! :)
Post a Comment