The reason we were in Elyria was because we were switching cars. Dad's car, the Corolla, is now Aunt Pookie's car and Pap's old car, the Crown Victoria, is now Dad's. (Pap got Uncle Chris' Ranger and Uncle Chris bought a Jeep...I have a crazy family!!) Mama really likes the car. I have to say it's very big and cozy and I don't mind, either. Sometimes to be funny Dada backs the car into the driveway to keep the street safe. :)

In other big news, I have been sleeping in my own bed.
Mama and Dada have been generous enough to share their bed with me for the past year, but Mama said that when she wakes up in the middle of the night with my leg around her neck, it just isn't fun! So Mama found a big girl bed for me on the side of the road (don't worry she cleaned it all up for me) and I love it! They had tried to put me in my crib, but it felt like a cage to me. I occasionally had what Mama and Dr Watson call anxiety attacks at bedtime and would throw up. So this makes me much happier! Dad even made a deal with me that if I could sleep in my bed for a week that I would get a new baby. Guess what I got!!!
Dad took me to the store last Sunday while Mama was in Fort Wayne with Miss Nicole and I picked one out. I love my babies!
I learned to sign "Please" when I want something. Mama says it will make me a well-mannered little girl and not a bratty brat like some kids nowadays. I have also been blowing kisses. Mama is trying to teach me "love," but I am not sure I know what that means at 13.5 months, so I am gonna hold off a little on that, I think.
I am a little cranky lately. Mama says that I have more teeth coming in because my gums are really white. All I know is that I am drooling, want to eat my fingers all the time, and have been feeling warm. (Mama calls it a fever.) So hopefully I will have a new tooth or so any moment now!
Thanks for checking in. I will post more when I don't feel so crummy. Leave me comments!
No comments:
Post a Comment