Friday, September 28, 2007

I am a Posting Maniac!

I wanted to update you again this week. My teeth still haven't broke through and every 5 hours I get pretty cranky unless Mama gives me my medicine. She talked to the Dr and they said to rotate between Motrin and Tylenol. She's been doing a good job of keeping track of everything and making sure my fever stays away. I just want these stupid things to come through because they are making me not myself at all.

In other news, I went to my first Varsity football game tonight. We only stayed till after halftime, but boy was it fun! I had fun waving to everyone and seeing some people I knew. My favorite part was when all these people with musical instruments went out in the grass and started playing real loud (Mama called them the band). I jumped and clapped through the entire last song. Here is a picture of me and my good friend Alee at the game:


And until next time, here's my fish face!

No comments: