oh my gosh, that cracked me up... i watched it twice!! so funny. i was in the coffee place on campus, so other people got to hear about my niece that poops on camera :) loved it.
I'm still laughing hystarically! Oh my goodness! So funny! She's so cute! It's so much fun to watch them grow up and learn so much! I loved how she shook her head when you asked her if she was done and needed her diaper changed. Thanks for making me laugh!
8 comments:
Jeremiah clapped along with Lorelai!! Maybe this will help him learn his body parts.
:-)
Nichole
oh my gosh, that cracked me up... i watched it twice!! so funny. i was in the coffee place on campus, so other people got to hear about my niece that poops on camera :) loved it.
I'm sitting here marveling at how cute and smart and grown up Lorelai is and then I get to the end of the video and I'M DYING LAUGHING!
Oh Lorelai, you are too much! Thanks for letting your mommy share.
BTW, I originally came on here to tell you, I'm pretty sure Lily's first tooth broke through today. Yes, she is growing up WAY TOO FAST!!!
~l
I watched it and was cracking up! Then Dan had to watch it to. She is so smart...but the pooping part she gets from Matt. :)
Oh, funny. :)
I'm still laughing hystarically! Oh my goodness! So funny! She's so cute! It's so much fun to watch them grow up and learn so much! I loved how she shook her head when you asked her if she was done and needed her diaper changed. Thanks for making me laugh!
That was awesome! I laughed so hard and then played it again for Patrick. You gonna have to save that for future embarrassment for sure. :)
well done mom.
wow. i have the world's cutest niece.
Post a Comment