Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I'm a Good Eater!

Mommy said that since I did a good job updating the other day, I could do it again today. My friend Cailyn always gets to update her site, so I am excited to get the chance to do ours. Yay!

Well, for Labor Day we went to Fort Wayne for the day. I like going there because even when Mama and Dada say I can't get anything, they always end up finding something they say is "too cute" and get it for me. :) This time I got a couple new shirts at Children's Place that will keep me stylin' through the winter. Anyway...while we were there we went to Cheddar's for lunch. It's the only restaurant in Fort Wayne. (At least I think it is because we never go anywhere else.) But I shared chicken strips, fries, and green beans with Mama. I even got some ranch dressing! It was yummy! I was pretty neat and clean and look, I had my own plate and ate all by myself.


After we got home we called my friend Tori and her family and had them come over for dinner. Mama made spaghetti and I got to eat it all by myself!!! It was a little messier than lunch, but it was yummy! Here's a picture:


I have been eating really well lately and Mama says she is very proud of me for being such a big girl and trying to use a fork or spoon and eating bigger portions. I'm a growing girl and like all the new foods I get to try!!! I think chicken is my favorite right now, but anything with sauce comes in a close second.

Ok, well my babies need tended to. Till next time...

1 comment:

The Smiths said...

Lorelai,
My mommy is always finding things that are "too cute" too! We sure are lucky girls!

I'll try to update soon!
~Liliana