It's been quite a few weeks. The weekend following our last post we headed to the Pumpkin Patch and sadly Lorelai got ANOTHER bee sting. Poor gal. She did have an amazing time at the patch though, so it wasn't all bad.Last weekend we took a trip to PA for a friend's baby shower. We were there almost an entire week and Lorelai had a BLAST. She got to ride in a wagon, see the kitty cats and doggies and she even got to see some cows this time! It was an eventful trip and I feel like I am still recovering. I am only 26 right? Geesh! Be sure to check out out 10.07 album to see the newest pics. (If you don't get the update, let me know and I will send you a link.)

We encountered our first major tantrum while in Pennsylvania. For some reason Lorelai has this fascination in putting things on her head. She loves necklaces, her canteen, links, whatever! Well, when she kept putting the intercom from the cash register at Grandma and Pap's over her head Grandma decided to take it and cut it off. See for yourself what happened. I also threw in a fun video at the end so you have proof that our little girl isn't a total brat! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment