
Ok, I know it has been a week, but give me a break, I have been battling my ear infection! I am feeling much better, but that wasn't before my week got yuckier on Wednesday and I got stung by a bee in the middle of my forehead. Good news is I am not allergic. Actually, I don't even have a mark anymore for Mama to take a picture of it. Anyway...I am gradually getting back into a good routine. It seems like it may take a little bit longer though.

What did make me feel better this weekend was that my Grandma Caroline came to visit me. Ok, I don't want to brag, but I am so spoiled. Grandma brought me a coloring book and crayons and then when we went to the store she bought me snow boots and a Dora doll. I love it when she comes!! She had to leave a day early because she was going to visit Aunt Pookie, but I guess I am okay with splitting my time with her.

Another great thing this week was the Steelers AND Chargers won! :) YAY!
Here are a couple more pictures from this week.



4 comments:
Yes Lorelai I will miss you til next time! I want to come visit you and am working on a flights, rent a cars, hotels, etc....
Love you love you love you!
I'm glad you're feeling better kiddo! Stay away from bees and have a great weekend.
Love, Mary-Frances
PS) can you tell your mom I say for me? I miss her so much its hard to describe. Thanks sweety.
So I commented last night but stupid blogger freaked out and lost it and now I don't remember what I said.
Glad you're feeling better Lorelai! Grandma's have a special way of making everything o.k.
Tell your mommy that they make "over the knee" socks that would make longer leg warmers. You are getting to be such a tall girl but I bet they would still fit. Lily loves them (so much better than tights!) under her dresses.
~l
I miss you too. You are growing up to be a beautiful little girl. As always you are my Pretty Pretty Princess. Love Aunt Debbie
Post a Comment