
I had a great time though. I got to see lots of people and lots of Christmas trees. Gram Toy even let me take ornaments off the tree and play with them. I try to be sneaky now that we are home and take them off our tree, but Mama and Dada say no. I heard them say they are taking it down this weekend. I sure hope that doesn't mean they are putting it away!
I am starting to feel better - FINALLY. Contrary to what the doctor said, mama thinks I have a milk allergy and has been giving me Soy Milk, Soy Cheese and Soy Yogurt since we got back from PA. My nose hasn't been running as much, so we may have diagnosed this thing on our own. Time will tell. I got back to the ENT on January 3 so he can look at my ears...and probably charge Mama and Dada a LOT of money for the 5 seconds he is in there.
Ok, sort of a short post, but is a picture of me cleaning up on Christmas morning with my new vacuum!

No comments:
Post a Comment