Yes, it is true. Despite us telling everyone for months we were on the “one baby plan” and had no intentions of anymore children....we lied. Okay, maybe just teased. But we kept making excuses as to why we were waiting and figured if we kept waiting Lorelai would be 15 and we...okay maybe just Carrie...would be old by the time we had another. But we are indeed pregnant. I am 7 weeks and tired and nauseous: just the way I like it. Lorelai is excited to be a big sister. She sometimes lifts my shirt, looks in my belly button, and says, “Hi, Baby!” Poor kid will be freaked out when my belly button starts “disappearing.”
Love, Matt, Carrie, Lorelai and Baby Gardner #2
14 comments:
Yay!!!! :)
I am so glad that I can finally shout it out! I am loving being a Grandma and can't wait to have another little Blessing around! I love you all! Grandma Caroline
Congrats! Will pray for you guys!! Love, bec <><
:) Aunt Pookie can't wait! :)
How exciting!!!!!
I am so happy for you all!
God bless and I will certainly be praying for you.
Congratulations! Being a grandma is pretty special and I can't wait to meet the next Baby Gardner. :)
Much Love,
GrammaTerry and Bebo.
This is exciting news!!! Thank you, Lorelai for sharing! You will be a fabulous big sister!
Carrie, I hope you get to feeling better soon and that the next few months will be exciting and full of joy. Congrats to both you and Matt, and Big Sister Lorelai!
Hugs!
Gardner Family,
Congrats on the new baby! Feel better Carrie, we'll be praying for you. :)
Krystal
Gardner Family,
Congrats on the new baby! Feel better Carrie, we'll be praying for you. :)
Krystal
Congrats to all of you. So I assume you've given up on sleep altogether?!?
~r
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for all of you and I'll be praying for you!
YAY!!! congratulations :-)
Congrats again :) I love you!
Congratulations! When Jerrod told me, my first reaction was uggg! Pregnant! I hate being pregnant! But it produces such wonderful results! We'll pray that you continue to have the energy to keep up with a almost 2 year old!
Post a Comment