Between Mommy being nauseated and all the busyness around here, I haven’t had a chance to update. But now I have a little time, so here we go.
Well, Mommy seems to be feeling a little bit better lately. She and Daddy went to her first appointment for my baby brother or sister last week. They brought me home pictures! Right now it looks like a little peanut, but I know it’s a baby. I even give the pictures kisses sometimes. They said the doctor said everything looks good and Mommy is due the beginning of December. She won't tell me an exact date because she knows that I was a little stinker and stayed inside longer than they thought. So she says, “Just plan for sometime before Christmas.”
Last weekend Grandma and Aunt Pookie came to visit. It was so much fun! Grandma got me a Dora suitcase for me to take with me when I go to her house. Mommy told me that this summer she is going to camp for a week and I get to stay with Grandma and Pap for the whole week! I can't wait to pack my suitcase. :)
Well, Mommy seems to be feeling a little bit better lately. She and Daddy went to her first appointment for my baby brother or sister last week. They brought me home pictures! Right now it looks like a little peanut, but I know it’s a baby. I even give the pictures kisses sometimes. They said the doctor said everything looks good and Mommy is due the beginning of December. She won't tell me an exact date because she knows that I was a little stinker and stayed inside longer than they thought. So she says, “Just plan for sometime before Christmas.”
Last weekend Grandma and Aunt Pookie came to visit. It was so much fun! Grandma got me a Dora suitcase for me to take with me when I go to her house. Mommy told me that this summer she is going to camp for a week and I get to stay with Grandma and Pap for the whole week! I can't wait to pack my suitcase. :)
Anyway...Friday morning when I woke up Mommy and Aunt Pookie weren’t here. Grandma said that Miss Nicole had picked them up to go to the Vera Bradley show and they’d be back later. I didn’t care too much since Grandma was here. So Grandma and I got around and got ready to go shopping and to lunch. Before we left though Grandma let me pick out a necklace from her jewelry to wear. I was so excited. I kept touching it and saying “mine.”
We went to WalMart to do a little shopping, but Grandma knows that I love fishies, so she took me to the fishie section to see them. As you can see in the following picture, I was VERY excited to be there!
We went to WalMart to do a little shopping, but Grandma knows that I love fishies, so she took me to the fishie section to see them. As you can see in the following picture, I was VERY excited to be there!

After we saw the fishies Grandma took me and bought me a new dress, new jammies, and a new puzzle with animals on it. After that we went to eat. Grandma and I split chicken tenders and sweet potato fries. I gobbled down the sweet potato fries. They were soooooo yummy! Grandma also let me get Chocolate Milk. Shhhh, don't tell Mommy... :)
By the time we got home I was exhausted! I told Grandma I was ready for a nap and went right to sleep. When I woke up Mommy and Aunt Pookie were back and Mommy bought me a new Vera Bradley purse!!! It's so cool. I love it and have to take it everywhere. That night we went for Mexican food - my favorite! I ate chicken, rice and "wackawacka" (guacamole). Needless to say I had quite a day!

On Saturday we didn't do too much, but Saturday evening Mommy had a jewelry party. Some of my friends came over and we played while Grandma showed Mommy's friends all her pretty jewelry. After the party Mommy told me she was going to get me the necklace of Grandma's that I had been wearing. I can't wait till it comes in!!
Sunday morning as we were leaving for church Grandma and Aunt Pookie had to leave. I didn't cry, but boy do I miss them! I'll see them soon, though!

Mommy and Daddy are taking me to the zoo this weekend. I can't wait to see all the animals. I don't remember last year very much, but I am sure after this weekend Mommy and Daddy will hear about animals for weeks to come!
Thanks for being patient for the update. Talk to you all soon!
Love, Lorelai
PS: Aunt Pookie made her chocolate chip cookies when she was here...and if you didn't know they are the best in the whole world... Anyway...Mommy said I could have one. YUM!

1 comment:
Thanks for the update Lorelai! It's good to hear Mommy is feeling better. You look beautiful in that necklace! Tell your Mommy and Daddy you need some of those fishies at home!
~l
Post a Comment