
It's crazy how I seem to have "popped" this week and so much earlier than with Lorelai.
I had a wonderful Mother's Day. After our visit to the zoo yesterday, this morning I woke up to breakfast in bed (a Special K bar, because that is what has been good for my tummy lately) and a homemade card. At church the children got up and sang Jesus Loves Me. Lorelai stood up with them and moved her mouth and swayed back and forth. It brought tears to my eyes. She's so sweet! Then they all got to give their mommies flowers. She was so proud. In her class she made me a beautiful picture with finger paints of her hands in the shape of a butterfly.
I love being a Mommy!
4 comments:
Carrie, Happy Mother's day! What a sweet picture. You look great. And Lorelai's belly is too precious.
Sweet Lorelai, I am so sorry to hear about your fish! I can see why you wouldn't want to sit on the toilet anymore. I think, however, that toilets have special fish-sized trap doors that lead directly to fish Heaven so I'm sure your special friend is swimming around with Jesus right now.
My theology may be a little off though. You might need to check with Pastor Sam. ;)
~l
Lorelai's belly is just tooooooooo cute! Carrie, you look awesome! These belly pictures bring back fun memories.
Wow, congrats to you, too!!! :) I didn't know we were pregnant at the same time--how fun! I look forward to reading all about your progress!
You're absolutely stunning Carrie!
Post a Comment