Ohmigosh...this is so cute!! I cannot believe how grown up she is getting!!! I seriously couldn't stop watching it!
LOL! That is too funny! It made me laugh!! :D She is so cute and growing like a flower!! Bec <><
hah, that was so silly!! she's cute.
I watched this video 4 or 5 times. I laughed so hard. :) Give her kisses for me. :)Love,GrammaTerry
I was almost rolling on the floor laughing from this video! It's so funny and she's super silly! I guess you just have to call Matt, "daddy" from now on!!
That little stinker. I couldn't stop watching. Too adorable...
I think I have watched this a dozen times. She couldn't possibly be any cuter. I simply cannot wait until Lily is old enough that I can teach her this trick. :)~l
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Ohmigosh...this is so cute!! I cannot believe how grown up she is getting!!! I seriously couldn't stop watching it!
LOL! That is too funny! It made me laugh!! :D She is so cute and growing like a flower!! Bec <><
hah, that was so silly!! she's cute.
I watched this video 4 or 5 times. I laughed so hard. :) Give her kisses for me. :)
Love,
GrammaTerry
I was almost rolling on the floor laughing from this video! It's so funny and she's super silly! I guess you just have to call Matt, "daddy" from now on!!
That little stinker. I couldn't stop watching. Too adorable...
I think I have watched this a dozen times. She couldn't possibly be any cuter.
I simply cannot wait until Lily is old enough that I can teach her this trick. :)
~l
Post a Comment