
I love my Daddy so much! Yesterday Mommy and I took him to Fort Wayne so he could get steak and today we had lots of fun playing. I made him a picture in Sunday School with my FEET! He loves it. He's such a good Daddy to me and I can't wait for my baby brother or sister to meet him and see how cool he is. :)
2 comments:
Lorelai, that was so nice of you to make something special for your Daddy and to treat him to steak!!
My mommy is bringing me to Bryan this weekend to visit with G-pa and G-ma again. If you aren't busy maybe we could visit? Have your mommy e-mail my mommy. It's been too long!
~Liliana
Dear Lorelai,
I am so glad you think your daddy is cool. When your daddy was my little boy, he thought I was pretty cool too! I am sure he still feels the same way. Miss you, Love you!
Love, GrammaTerry
Post a Comment