Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Look What I Got!!



So my friend Tori's Mommy and Daddy know these people who were getting rid of a car and since Tori already had one, they got it for ME!!! They surprised us and brought it over tonight. I am so excited and think Mommy and Daddy should let me ride in it all the time and never make me get out!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness Lorelai...are you already old enough to drive? You are quite the big girl these days. Love you, GrammaTerry

Lindsay @ 402CenterStreet.blogspot.com said...

Oh my goodness she is so cute!!!

I simply cannot wait for Lily to be two and such a ridiculous ammount of fun. . . and yet, I don't want her to grow up!!

Hugs Miss Lorelai! Lily misses you!

cherok29 said...

You are too stinkin cute! Are you still calling your Daddy "Matt"? You should, I think he loves it!