
I had my first week of VBS this week. It was pretty fun, but the best part was that Daddy was one of the helpers in my class. It was nice to spend extra Daddy time with him while Mommy was helping with the 6-8 year olds. The picture is of me on my first day of VBS with my Bible. It's been a fun week, but I will be glad to get back to my normal schedule. I am going to post a video of me "signing" to the best of my ability my Bible verse for the week. Mommy and Daddy are very proud of me for learning it.
I also finished my swimming lessons this week. Mommy, Tori, Monica and I went to the pool Monday-Thursday the past two weeks and I learned lots of fun stuff. For the most part I was getting used to the water since I hadn't been in much. I can blow really good bubbles now, jump off the side to Mommy, and even go under a little bit. I didn't really like it at first, going under that is, but it's growing on me. Here's a couple pictures from swimming:


Mommy and I leave next Friday for Pennsylvania. So it may be a while before I post again. I will be staying at Grandma and Pap's house while Mommy is at camp. Daddy is heading to California for a few days to visit during that time too. We are a busy family, it's just a bummer we won't all be together. :(
Until then... LCG


Mommy and I leave next Friday for Pennsylvania. So it may be a while before I post again. I will be staying at Grandma and Pap's house while Mommy is at camp. Daddy is heading to California for a few days to visit during that time too. We are a busy family, it's just a bummer we won't all be together. :(
Until then... LCG
No comments:
Post a Comment