Sunday, June 29, 2008

A Boo-Boo, a Song, and a Pony

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lorelai...That is quite a nasty bruise on your eye. Your daddy got a puffy lip and a black eye when he was your age. He was walking with your Grandpa Rick and fell right off the curb from our house in South Carolina. I sure was mad at Grandpa at the time. But now I realize that sometimes toddlers just fall. Be careful. I love you soooo much. GrammaTerry

Lindsay @ 402CenterStreet.blogspot.com said...

When am I going to learn not to watch these videos at work? I am rolling on the floor laughing at the dancing in church. Aren't the PK's supposed to be the ones showboating like that?

Lorelai you are precious. I can't wait to watch the rest of your video tonight when I am home and can truly appreciate it. I hope your eye is better!!

~lindsay

Furlong said...

She is so cute! I think it is awesome that your church has a program that takes full advantage of a toddler's energy instead of just letting them play. Hope all is going well and baby Gardner is doing great too!

--April