
This will be short, but Mommy wanted me to update real quick for all you who read our blog regularly.
Mommy and I were in PA for about 10 days because Mommy was a counselor at Camp Peniel for the week. I had fun with Grandma, Pap and Pubby while she was gone. The pic above was at Chuck E Cheese. While we were in PA though, my Pappy Brat had a heart attack. I am not sure what that is, but I know I had to go to the hospital to visit him a couple times cause he wasn't at his house. He is supposed to have surgery tomorrow. So if you could say a prayer for him, I'd really appreciate that.
Daddy went to California while we were gone and brought me back cool pajamas with June from Little Einsteins on them. I want to wear them all the time. I missed my Daddy a lot and am so glad he is back.
Mommy has an appointment on July 29 and says I'll get to see my baby brother or sister when we go. I can't wait! She is doing well and said the baby was kicking her the other day. Daddy got to feel it for the first time. I am still waiting. Should I kick it back?
I'll update more later, but I am tired now.
Love,
LCG
No comments:
Post a Comment