Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy Happy Ya-Ya!

So in case you didn't know, my 2nd birthday is this weekend!!! I am so excited. It's my birthday week!!! I had a little party yesterday with some of my friends and had so much fun...even though I was a little fiesty. Here we all are...obviously not cooperating with our mommies and daddies!!

Then today Abby called and wanted to know if I wanted to go to the park for a little bit. So Mommy and I went. We got a couple pics there, too!!

I love Abby!
And here is a video Mommy made for my second birthday. I am so excited how much my hair has grown!!! Sit back and enjoy and I'll let you know all the cool stuff I got after my party on Saturday!!! :)



-lcg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love her dress! :)
Lorelai...I think of you everyday, several times a day. I love you and I wish I could see you more.
\"/