Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm a little worn out lately...


...but I cannot wait to see Lorelai be a big sister and take all the pictures that come along with it. She's so excited. Frequently she will come up to me, lift my shirt, look at my stomach, and say "Hi, Baby Sissy!" or "Hi, [insert her nickname she already has for Baby Sissy here]!" She kisses my tummy, hugs my tummy, and sometimes even makes my belly button talk  and say, "Hi, Lorelai!" She loves to show me where baby sister will sleep, what she will wear, how she will hold her, etc., etc., etc. Things are going to be hard at first, duh!, but so worth it. She's such a sweetie and I love her so much. I can't believe I am gonna have two little girls to love with all my heart... Seriously, not much longer. *sigh*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...what a great picture of the three of you. Lorelai looks more like the head of the house than the child! :) Can't believe how grown up she is. She sure is looking more like Mommy every day. :)
Love you all