Sunday, November 23, 2008

Merry Thanksgiving

1. Mommy is 38 weeks pregnant. Her checkup is on Tuesday and is hoping for some progress. Pray for her for that.



2. With Thanksgiving this week we made pictures of turkeys at church with our hands. Mommy says it's the prettiest turkey she's ever seen.


3. We put up our tree(s) today. Mommy wasn't going to put up the big tree since we had originally planned to be in Pennsylvania for Christmas, but since we won't be there on Christmas day she said she wanted to have the big tree up for *me*. So we put it up. It was so much fun. We also put up my little tree. I love it cause it's me size.



4. Mommy and Daddy got me a new ornament this year. It's The Very Hungry Caterpillar. It is one of my favorite books and Mommy and Daddy knew that. They are so smart! Mommy says one of her favorite things every year is picking out an ornament for me and she said this year she has an ornament for Baby Sissy too. I guess they get me an ornament every year, so they wanted to start her out right with her own  first Christmas ornament. I can't wait to see it, but Mommy says I have to wait till she's born.

(Forgive me for looking so dirty, I was touching EVERYTHING when we were decorating. That includes the dirty boxes!)


5. Another fun thing from church today was that we sang Deep and Wide. I love that song! Here's a video of me showing off my singing skills. I sang "Hmmm and Hmmm" most of the time, but I did all the motions. :) Enjoy!


Ok, that is all for now. We'll be sure to update after Mommy's appointment on Tuesday. And keep checking back, you never know when that baby will get here!!!!

~lcg

4 comments:

Sharon & Jacob said...

Yea, a baby for Christmas, how fun. I say baby comes early. Because she can't wait for Christmas. Good idea putting up the tree now. You look great, good job on gaining such little weight, wish I was like that. Can't wait to see the new baby.

Anonymous said...

Lorelai...you do a great job singing at church. :)
Love you

Anonymous said...

Lorelai, You have became such a big girl since I say you on your birthday. Hope you had a great time with Grandpa Rick this weekend. Sorry I wasn't able to come this time, but when your baby sister gets here we will come out to see all of you. Lots of hugs and kisses.

Love Carolyn

Mary-Frances Kenney said...

Your tree looks beautiful. And Carrie...you look beautiful! You're such a pretty pregnant lady! :) I miss you so much it hurts sometimes. When I'm in Vista (early December), I'm going to go to our Starbucks and get a hot chocolate in memory of the good times we had. :) I love you sweety and wish you, Matt, and little "L" a very merry Thanksgiving & Christmas.