She had her appointment this morning and doctor said there is still no progress.
Baby Sissy is going to be just like me!
But I don't think Mommy minds.
She says Baby Sissy is easy to take care of right now while she "deals" with me.
So the waiting game continues.
A funny story while you wait...
A conversation between me and Mommy this morning.
Mommy: Lorelai, what does Mommy do when she goes potty at the doc?
Lorelai: Mommy pees in a cup. I'm crackin up Mommy! I'm crackin up!
I think it's very funny when Mommy pees in a cup. I crack up.
Mommy thinks I am goofy.
-lcg
2 comments:
Lorelai...Since tomorrow is my birthday, it would be really nice to have my newest granddaughter share that day with me. Maybe you can ask your baby sister if she could be born tomorrow? Let me know what she says.
Love you
I'm crackin' up reading this!! Love my Gardner girls:)
Post a Comment