Friday, December 05, 2008

A little update



Quite obviously I am still pregnant. (39w 4d above...blurry because my  hubby took it)
Perhaps not so obvious is that it's OK. I am "due" on Sunday and am completely fine being pregnant until then. Monday may be another story, but thankfully I have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday, so by Tuesday I should [hopefully] have an induction date. I know everyone says that things are different with the second, blah, blah, blah. But my body has decided to keep this sweet baby girl in longer than normal and I don't feel things changing. Lorelai told me she told Baby Sissy to stay in longer, but then a few minutes later she shook my stomach and yelled, "COME OUT BABY SISSY!!!" This girl is so excited to meet this baby! I love it!

Other than that not much going on. We went to the Christmas Parade last Friday and Lorelai loved it. 

She got to see Santa and some dogs (people dressed up as dogs) and just had a blast! After the parade we went to the library for cookies and to meet the dogs. She got right up with them and sat on their laps.  At the party they gave us a flyer that said Santa would be there on Thursday so we took her to last night to meet him. We don't really promote Santa, but she looks at him as some fun guy she saw on TV like Dora or something, so we were like whatever. Well we get there and guess who doesn't show? SANTA! Matt told her that Santa drank bad milk or something and got sick. I don't know... But hopefully this weekend we'll find him somewhere so she can "give a hug....and a kiss...and say thank you....and I want babylegs." The things she comes up with...

Ok, keep checking in. This kid will be here in a week or so.

-ccg

No comments: