It's "one" syllable, not two. (Because Shannon so kindly informed me that it's not one technically.) So when you say it (like I do), say Maelynn all in one breath without pausing at ALL, not Mae (insert short pause) Lynn. Nichole says, "Not so much 1 syllable as no pause in between and the accent on Mae instead of Lynn."
Does that make sense? I was gonna make a cheesy video, but haven't done my hair today, so decided to spare you. :)
6 comments:
HAHA....I love this!!!! :) Thanks for making it OH SO CLEAR to all of us how to pronounce baby girl's name!
I have been going back and forth trying to figure out which way it might be. I can't believe she is 2 months already!
:-)
Nichole
I feel stupid, but I totally don't get it. Write a pronunciation please! I can't figure out how it could be one syllable!
Not so much 1 syllable as no pause in between and the accent on Mae instead of Lynn? Does that help?
Nichole
Ok, teachers and editors...thank you. :)
We can't help it, we are just wired to figure things out!
Thanks for the updates
:-)
Nichole
Post a Comment