Sissy and I have been sick this week. Runny noses. Yick!! But I wanted to update you on life in our house lately! This is my first post!

I can hold my head up really well now. I love to see everything around me. When Mommy wears me in the sling or wrap I love to look around and see everything. It's really fun at Wal*Mart to see everything going on. This past week Mommy also put my baby carseat away and I get to use Lorelai's now. (Don't worry, she has her own carseat. Mommy and Daddy don't just throw her in the back!) I like sitting up more and Mommy and Daddy never took that other carseat in places anyway. They said it's better for me (and Mommy's back) to just carry me and let me see what's going on. I have enjoyed the change. Lorelai can hold my hand in the car if I get upset. She even sings Jesus Loves Me to me and goos and coos with me. I love it!
Mommy got the exersaucer out today for me to try. She said it was at this age that she got it out with Lorelai. I'm not real sure what to think, but I think it's gonna be fun. I was enjoying looking at the fun toys. Now if Mommy can just keep sissy away from it!!
Sometimes my sister gets herself ready. It's funny to see what she picks out. The picture below is what she is wearing today. She said, "Mommy do my hair so I don't look like a dork." I think I heard Mommy say, "Too late..."
I love my family. They are cool. That is what I tell them all the time. I say "coooooo."
Much love,
MJG (the wee one)


2 comments:
My My little Maelynn...you are quite the adventurer aren't you? I enjoyed all you "cooing" last month. I miss you and your big sissy very much.
Love you...
Lorelai you look stunning!!!
Love Aunt Debbie
Post a Comment