
Today after church I didn't feel very well...

So Mama and Dada took me to the ER this afternoon because I had some wax seeping from my right ear and my right eye was swollen. Low and behold I have an ear infection. I am on Augmentin for the infection and Ibuprofen/Tylenol for the pain. On top of all that, I am using Orajel for the pain on my gums. Mama says I am a druggie.

Thank you Mike and Mary for coming to the hospital and for the doll.
And thank you Miss Nicole and Abby for the My Little Pony.
I am so glad people love and care about me.
7 comments:
Hope you feel better soon Lorelai!
Feel better Lovely Little Lorelai! Love you!
Anytime baby girl, we hope you feel better soon so you can come play again! Love you lots!!!
Aww...poor thing. Feel better soon! <3 Becca
Poor Lorelai! I hate ear infections. I'm glad I've only ever had one.
Does your medicine taste like bubble gum? Mine did! Yummy!!!
Hope you feel better soon.
Cailyn
awe poor girl, I hope you feel better soon.
Awww! I hope you feel better soon! Ear infections are no fun for Lorelai or Mommy and Daddy!
Post a Comment